Monday, September 20, 2010

Your Fucking Head Split

Your Fucking Head Split

I wont pretend like I discovered this because there is a good chance that a lot of you internet lurkers have had one of your undoubtedly sexy girlfriends send this link to you, but it is a video of a fellow from some hole in the ground country jumping off a high ledge and into the water. The only thing is, is that before he hits the water he face-plants directly into a smaller ledge. I wouldn't have known what to expect if I saw this… a broken nose? a huge scar? NOT QUITE. This unfortunate jackass completely split his head in two.

Now, I can still remember in my early teen years being shown images off sites like Rotten.com. Images of intense violence such as decapitations and dead babies, maybe even a syphilis ridden whore as she lie dead on hospital bed. Despite how much I go out of my way to expose myself to gore and violence I still must admit that when I saw this video, I got the willies.

Now don't get me wrong, I always consider myself a gore and snuff buff (hell the first video i ever uploaded to youtube was the nick berg beheading) but I guess what I found to be so shocking about it, wasn't just the bloody video of a man's split open head, breathing and all as a paramedic tries to hold his face together, It was the act itself. So simple. Not a shot gun wound to the head, that only happens to people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even beheadings don't happen by accident, it takes an extreme act of violence from one person onto another to properly perform one, but this guy was just jumping into water and didn't clear the ledge. It could happen to anyone. I've seen tons of people fucking up trying to do something like that and just get the wind knocked out of them, never someone get their head split in two. There is a thin line between failblog and blood shock and gore, and I LOVE IT! It makes me glad to not be that guy and to have a solid face. Everyone should watch this video, just to know what is possible at any time in life. You could be walking trip on a crack in the side walk and hit your head on a sharp piece of metal gouging your eye out. We are all fragile bags of blood and guts waiting for something to cut us open and spill out our contents. ENJOY=D

-Rusty

p.s. type syphilis into google images and you see a bunch of pictures of Justin Bieber randomly showing up. strange.


Enjoy this nice song by Necro

10 comments:

  1. well you just turned some shock rock video into a life lesson. cool song. supported.

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit Ive seen that one.
    Nice song lol

    laters

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shit its necro! Most violent rapper of all time, shits on cage in the violence factor. Nice taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all the places to jump..

    That was probably the worst

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, seen the video, and to be quite honest, I laughed. Even tho it wasn't staged or anything, still, WHAT AN IDIOT! Why don't you check on such things before jumping?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouch. Even seeing that made me feel uneasy

    ReplyDelete